The Happy Couple

The Happy Couple

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

last week in the Burk home

so last week was the week that I was planning on "lying low" so I could make sure I get better. I had decided that I wasn't going to go hiking and I was just going to focus on me and hang out with my sister Katelyn while she was in town. Then on Sunday night, we got a text message from Matt's dad Gary telling us that they were to be in town this week for J's birthday. Cool! right? I was super happy that we could hang out and spend time with them, it was just a matter of when. So we've got Katelyn over and we got invited by both parent groups to do Family Home Evening with them. Ended up hanging with Shelly, Tanner, Leslie and Marty then going with Shelly and Tanner to go hang with Juju, Gary, Leah and Jay. So there was the three of us with the billions of Burks= PARTY. we then continued our week with finding out the Volvo was a gonner so we got a loan and our trip to porterville/ the temple turned into car shopping. needless to say we came home after the temple in a 2002 saturn sl2 sedan. its green. we also had to write talks for church on sunday. so we woke up early sunday morning and studied away for our 9 o'clock meeting. oi!

No comments:

Post a Comment