The Happy Couple

The Happy Couple

Saturday, March 6, 2010

There's a first time for everything

Ok, well... Moani here hosting this Blog. My sister suggested that I start one and after my journal writing has slowly decreased I thought I would give it a try. So just a few things to start, i dont care about punctuation or spelling and as you can tell I've never had one of these before, but here goes nothing.

A little bit about M&M Burk
Matt and I just got married on the 13th of February. We are newly-weds :) we live in a very cute little "apartment" above a garage. now you may think well how nice could it be? i would have to say it is VERY nice. the family we rent from is the Fergusons. Jon-the dad- builds homes and sells them for a living so he knows what he is doing. we have bamboo floors, french doors on the bedroom, full kitchen (minus dishwasher) stainless steal appliances, fireplace, walk-in closet, and the coolest thing of all is our bathroom. well just the shower really. its HUGE, honestly you could fit 5 people in that shower AND it has a rain shower head in the ceiling and a regular one on the side so it is AWESOME.
hmm what else... we have two cars, a volvo station wagon and a ford F150 both white. but please dont get me started on the problems of the volvo. that will be for another day.

It is Saturday the 6th of March and we are going to go see Alice in Wonderland right now! it starts 425 here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment